- Card Text Valdr deals +2 while attacking an enemy creature on the flank.
- Type Creature
- House Brobnar
- Traits Giant
- Æmber 0
- Power 6
- Armor 0
- Rarity Common
- Artist Caio Monteiro
- Flavor text “Gather that Æmber! And you’re welcome.”
- Number 29
- Set Call of the Archons
- In Decks 154330 (11.91%)
- ADHD A: 0.0 / B: 1.0 / C: 0.0 / E: 0.0
Questions & Answers
Does Valdr deal 2 damage to a flank creature with the Elusive keyword?
No. Valdr’s ability just modifies the amount of damage it deals while attacking a creature on the flank, so attacking a creature with the Elusive keyword for the first time will still result in no damage being dealt.
- FAQ updated on: January 25 2019
Is a single creature in the battleline considered to be on a flank?
Yes. A single creature is always considered to be on a flank.
- Source: Rules - Flank
- FAQ updated on: January 24 2019