- Card Text Action: For the remainder of the turn, each creature loses elusive.
- Type Artifact
- House Mars
- Traits Ally
- Æmber 1
- Power 0
- Armor 0
- Rarity Rare
- Artist Caravan Studio
- Flavor text Even the Martians’ pets have a bone to pick with the other lifeforms on the Crucible.
- Number 188
- Set Call of the Archons
- In Decks 20417 (2.42%)
- ADHD A: 1.0 / B: 0.333333 / C: 0.0 / E: 0.0
Questions & Answers
Can I use Sniffer’s “Action:” ability even if no creatures in play have the Elusive keyword (for effects like “Each time you use an artifact, gain 1 Æmber”)?
Yes, as long as you resolve as much of the ability as you can. If there are no valid targets for the artifact’s ability, the artifact would become exhausted, the ability would not resolve, and it would be considered used for the purposes of other card abilities that trigger when an artifact is used.
- Source: Rules - Resolve as Much as You Can
- FAQ updated on: January 25 2019