- Card Text Play: If you used 3 or more creatures this turn, steal 2.
- Type Action
- House Untamed
- Æmber 1
- Power 0
- Armor 0
- Rarity Rare
- Artist David Auden Nash
- Flavor text “Better to run with the herd than be trampled beneath it.” –Eldest Bear
- Number 335
- Set Call of the Archons
- In Decks 20202 (1.83%)
- ADHD A: 1.333333 / B: 0.0 / C: 0.333333 / E: 0.0
Questions & Answers
Does using a stunned creature count as using a creature for that turn?
Yes. Using a stunned creature exhausts the creature, removes the stun, and counts as used for the turn. Therefore, using a stunned creature would apply towards Stampede’s ability conditions.
- Source: Rules - Stun, Stun Status Card
- FAQ updated on: January 28 2019