- Card Text Play: For the remainder of the turn, each time you play another card, draw a card.
- Type Action
- House Logos
- Æmber 0
- Power 0
- Armor 0
- Rarity Common
- Artist Atha Kanaani
- Number 115
- Set Call of the Archons
- In Decks 150847 (11.88%)
- ADHD A: 0.0 / B: 0.0 / C: 0.0 / E: 0.666666
Questions & Answers
I have chosen house Logos to be my active house this turn and start off by playing Library Access. I then play Wild Wormhole. In what order do I resolve this combination of effects?
When you play a Wild Wormhole after playing a Library Access the following happens in this order:
- You gain 1 Æmber from Wild Wormhole’s Æmber bonus.
- You draw a card from Library Access’s effect.
- You resolve Wild Wormhole’s effect and play the top card of your deck.
- You gain Æmber from any Æmber bonus on the played card. 5. You draw a card from Library Access’s effect.
- You resolve any play effects on the card played from the top of your deck.
- Source: Official Rulebook (November 2018)
- FAQ updated on: January 15 2019
When exactly do I draw cards from Library Access’ effect?
For each played card, you draw a card from Library Access’ effect after gaining the Æmber bonus for that card, but before triggering any “Play:” abilities on that card.
- FAQ updated on: December 06 2018