Blood of Titans
- Card Text This creature gets +5 power.
- Type Upgrade
- House Brobnar
- Æmber 1
- Rarity Uncommon
- Flavor text “Blood of Giants? Why stop there?” – Pingle Who Annoys
- Number 18
- Set Age of Ascension
- In Decks 8113 (0.64%)
- ADHD A: 1.0 / B: 1.0 / C: 0.0 / E: 0.0
Questions & Answers
Can I play Blood of Titans on an enemy creature, allowing me to gain the Æmber bonus?
Yes. The first step in playing any card is to receive the Æmber bonus, if any. Then, unless otherwise stated, an upgrade can be played on any creature, including enemy creatures. Therefore, you could play Blood of Titans on an enemy creature to receive the Æmber bonus.
- FAQ updated on: December 17 2018
If there are no creatures in play, can I still play Blood of Titans to gain the Æmber bonus?
No. If an upgrade (such as Blood of Titans) cannot attach to a creature in play, the upgrade cannot be played. Therefore, you could not play Blood of Titans if no creatures are in play and no Æmber bonus could be gained.
- FAQ updated on: January 11 2019