- Card Text Play: Stun each enemy creature not on a flank.
- Type Action
- House Sanctum
- Æmber 1
- Rarity Uncommon
- Flavor text “Truly I say to you: pie is superior to cake.” – from the Ravings of The Prophet Gizelhart
- Number 241
- Set Age of Ascension
- In Decks 8246 (0.65%)
- ADHD A: 1.0 / B: 1.0 / C: 0.0 / E: 0.0
Questions & Answers
If my opponent doesn’t have any qualifying creatures to stun, can I still play Radiant Truth for the Æmber bonus?
Yes. The first step in playing any card is to receive the Æmber bonus, if any. Therefore, you can always play action cards to get the Æmber bonus, but are still obligated to resolve as much of the action card as possible. If the “Play:” ability of the action card is not resolvable, you still keep the Æmber bonus.
- FAQ updated on: December 14 2018
Is a single creature in the battleline considered to be on a flank?
Yes. A single creature is always considered to be on a flank.
- FAQ updated on: December 07 2018